Intex Frame Pool Graphite Ø 478 x 124cm
An exquisite variant of the Intex pools
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Frame Pool Graphite
The Frame Pool Graphite is an exquisite variant of the Intex pools and an alternative to steel-walled pools. High-quality materials and an unbeatable low price guarantee the pool's popularity.
Thanks to the graphite look, the pool blends wonderfully into modern surroundings. The plastic framing not only guarantees its excellent appearance but also ensures stability and durability.
The dimensions of Ø 478x124cm offer enough space for several people. Whether swimming, relaxing or playing, the Frame Pool Graphite guarantees variety and lots of fun. The water volume is 16,805L at 90% fill level. The sturdy metal frame construction provides stability and support. The 2019 model features film thickness of 0.51mm on the floor and 0.58mm on the wall, guaranteeing peace of mind.
The supplied sand filter system is used to filter the bathing water. A safety ladder included in the set enables comfortable entry. The included tarpaulin cover prevents dirt and dust from entering and optimally protects the pool water. Furthermore, the supplied groundsheet optimally protects the bottom of the pool.
The revolutionary water revitalisation technology ensures better circulation and filtration of the water and thereby improves water clarity.
- Water volume at 90% fill level: 16,805L
- Water depth: 107cm
- Foil thickness of the bottom: 0.51mm
- Foil thickness of the wall: 0.58mm
- Size of the connections: 2" external thread (hose Ø 38mm / 2" internal thread)
- Groundsheet PE 75g/m²
- Vinyl tarpaulin: 0.18mm
- Intex water revitalization technology
- Safety ladder max. load: 136kg
- Sand filter system Krystal Clear 3.7m³ model SF90220RC-1
- Safety entry ladder (with removable external steps)
- Tarpaulin Cover
- All necessary connections
- Complete assembly instructions
Material thickness and quality
- The bottom and side walls are made from three layers of SUPER-TOUGH®.
- Resistant to gasoline, oil and saltwater
- Extremely resistant to abrasion and shock loads
Stability and security
- Vertical supports
- Even distribution of the total weight
- Timber-look cladding
High-quality, UV-resistant plastic panels
- Wide handrail
- Rounded edges
Shutting off the filter lines
- Connections have a shut-off mechanism
- Handy when the filter pump needs servicing
Emptying and security
- Screwable drain valve on the outside
- Snap closure on the inside
- Protects against unintentional emptying
- Drainage device with hose connection
- No submersible pump required
Please note that the unit DOES NOT come with a UK plug.