Intex Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR Ø 488 x 122cm
Perfect for all pool lovers!
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Water volume: 19.1m³
- Robust metal frame construction
- Includes filter system
Item no.: XAP-SB-126326GN, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 6941057413778
Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR Ø 488 x 122cm
Maximum swimming fun is guaranteed with the Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR! With the elegant dark grey design and the water-blue interior tile print, it makes every garden shine. With a size of Ø 488x122cm, you can easily swim a few laps as well as relax!
The innovative frame design made of high-quality powder-coated steel improves the longevity of the pool and gives it necessary stability. At 90% full, the water volume is 19,156L. The base is 0.55mm thick and the wall is 0.68mm.
A sand filter system tailored to the pool ensures optimum filtration. It has a filter capacity of 3,700L/h and thus ensures crystal clear water. A tarpaulin cover and groundsheet (included) protect against damage from environmental influences. The pool's frame parts can be easily plugged together, making it quick and easy to set up.
All pools of the XTR series have the new water revitalisation technology from Intex. This modern technology improves the circulation and filtration of the pool water, provides improved water clarity and increases the number of negative ions on the surface of the water, which improves the air quality around the pool.
- Water volume at 90% full: 19,156L
- Water depth: 107cm
- Base thickness: 0.55mm
- Wall thickness: 0.68mm
- Connection size: Ø 38mm
- Ground protection tarpaulin PE 75g/m²
- Vinyl tarpaulin: 0.18mm
- Entry ladder max. load: 136kg
Included in the set:
- Sand filter system Krystal Clear SF90220RC-1
- All necessary connections
- Safety ladder
- Tarpaulin cover
- Ground protection sheet
- Construction and assembly instructions
Material and quality
- The bottom and side walls are made from three layers of SUPER-TOUGH®.
- Resistant to gasoline, oil and saltwater
- Extremely resistant to abrasion, shock loads and abrasion
- Galvanised and coated steel profiles
- Highly resilient
- Powder-coated steel
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded edges
- Screwable drain valve on the outside
- Snap closure on the inside
- Protects against unintentional emptying
- Drainage device with hose connection
- No submersible pump required
Connection for filter system
- Connection size Ø 38mm
- Perfect with Intex filter systems
- Other models require additional connectors
Shutting off the filter line
- Connections have a shut-off mechanism
- Handy when the filter pump needs servicing
Please note that the unit DOES NOT come with a UK plug.