Intex Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR Ø 549 x 132cm
Great in every garden
Features & Advantages
- Water volume: 26.4m³
- Water revitalisation technology
- Galvanised steel pool frame
Item no.: XAP-SB-126330GN, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 6941057414508
Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR Ø 549x132cm
Let your garden shine in new splendour with the Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR! The unique dark grey outer lining with the water-blue tile print on the inside is a real eye-catcher. With a size of Ø 549 x 132cm, nothing stands in the way of your swimming fun!
The new frame design consists of first-class powder-coated steel, which improves the rust resistance and the stability of the pool. At 90% full, the water volume is 26,423L. The base thickness is 0.55mm and the wall is 0.64mm.
The sand filter system (included) has a filter capacity of 4,700L/h and thus guarantees excellent filtration. No additional tools are required for the set-up, which enables quick and easy assembly. This set includes all necessary connections, as well as a groundsheet and tarpaulin cover.
All pools of the XTR series have the new water revitalisation technology from Intex. This modern technology improves the circulation and filtration of the pool water, provides improved water clarity and increases the number of negative ions on the surface of the water, which improves the air quality around the pool.
- Water volume at 90% full: 26,423L
- Water depth: 117cm
- Base thickness: 0.55mm
- Wall thickness: 0.64mm
- Connection size: Ø 38mm
- Ground protection tarpaulin PE 75g/m²
- Vinyl tarpaulin cover: 0.18mm
- Entry ladder max. load: 136kg
Included in the set:
- Sand filter system Krystal Clear SF80220RC-2
- All necessary connections
- Safety ladder
- Tarpaulin cover
- Ground protection tarpaulin
- Construction and assembly instructions
Material and quality
- The base and side walls are made from three layers of SUPER-TOUGH®.
- Resistant to gasoline, oil and saltwater
- Extremely resistant to abrasion and shock loads
- Galvanised and coated steel profiles
- Highly resilient
- Powder-coated steel
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded edges
- Screwable drain valve on the outside
- Snap closure on the inside
- Protects against unintentional emptying
- Drainage device with hose connection
- No submersible pump required
Connection for filter system
- Connection size Ø 38 mm
- Ideally matched to Intex filter systems
- Other models require additional connectors
Shutting off the filter line
- Connections have a shut-off mechanism
- Handy when the filter pump needs servicing
Please note that the unit DOES NOT come with a UK plug.