Intex Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR Ø 732x132cm
For the big pool lovers
Features & Advantages
- Water volume: 47.2m³
- Reinforced pool liner
- High quality galvanised steel
Item no.: XAP-SB-126340GN, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 6941057414522
Frame Pool Ultra Rondo XTR Ø 732x132cm
A pool that, with its size of Ø 732 x 132cm, combines relaxation and exercise! Whether you want to swim a few laps or relax on the lilo, this pool leaves nothing to be desired. Above all, however, the pool impresses with its optics. A dark grey outer lining and a water-blue print on the inside means that that wonderful summer holiday mood is inevitable.
The assembly and dismantling is done by simply plugging together frame parts, no additional use of tools or locking pins is necessary. A high-quality powder-coated steel pool frame increases the rust resistance and stability of the pool. At 90% full, the water volume is 47,241L. The film thickness of the floor is 0.55mm and that of the wall 0.68mm.
The safety ladder (included) not only offers a convenient way of getting in and out, but with its removable steps also offers safety, since unauthorised access is not possible. A cover and ground protection tarpaulin are included. A sand filter system with a filter capacity of 7,200l/s ensures perfect filtration.
All pools of the XTR series have the new water revitalisation technology from Intex. This modern technology improves the circulation and filtration of the pool water, provides improved water clarity and increases the number of negative ions on the surface of the water, which improves the air quality around the pool.
- Water volume at 90% fill level: 47,241L
- Water depth: 117cm
- Foil thickness of the bottom: 0.55mm
- Foil thickness of the wall: 0.68mm
- Connection size: Ø 38mm
- Ground protection tarpaulin PE 75g/m²
- Vinyl tarpaulin: 0.18mm
- Entry ladder max. load: 136kg
Included in the set:
- Sand filter system Krystal Clear SF70220RC-2
- All necessary connections
- Safety ladder
- Tarpaulin cover
- Ground protection tarpaulin
- Complex construction and assembly instructions
Material and quality
- The bottom and side walls are made from three layers of SUPER-TOUGH®.
- Resistant to gasoline, oil and saltwater
- Extremely resistant to abrasion and shock loads
- Galvanised and coated steel profiles
- High resilience
- Powder-coated steel
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Rounded edges
- Screwable drain valve on the outside
- Snap closure on the inside
- Protects against unintentional emptying
- Drainage device with hose connection
- No submersible pump required
Connection for filter system
- Connection size Ø 38mm
- Ideally matched to Intex filter systems
- Other models require additional connectors
Shutting off the filter line
- Connections have a shut-off mechanism
- Handy when the filter pump needs servicing
Please note that the unit DOES NOT come with a UK plug.