Intex Sand Filter Pump Krystal Clear 6m³
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Filter performance: 6m³/h
- Pump output: 7.9m³/h
- For pools up to 36m³
- Large pre-filter
Item no.: XAP-SB-126646, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 6941057413907
Sand Filter Pump Krystal Clear 6m³
An important part of any pool is a first-class and efficient filter system. It ensures that the water is always clean and crystal clear through filtration and circulation.
This filter system has a circulation capacity of 6,000L/h - so this model is suitable for swimming pools with a water volume of up to 36,000L. The system has a 6-way valve with an integrated pressure gauge, so that it is easy to operate.
The large pre-filter catches coarse contaminants in the pool water before they get into the pump. The pump has a timer with which the filter cycle can be easily set. The pump is operated with a mains voltage of 230V - the output is 250W.
The boiler has a diameter of 305mm and the amount of sand required is approx. 23kg. Quartz sand with a grain size of 0.7-1.2mm is recommended (sand is not included in the delivery).
For pools with a standard connection of 32/38 mm, the adapter for Intex pools Ø 32/38 mm x 2 "IG must be used.
Attention: The connection set for Intex pools is not included!
- Integrated timer
- No self-priming pump!
- Maximum water temperature is 35°C
- Large pre-filter
- Standard connection for all Intex pools
- Connection Ø 32/38 mm possible with special adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 64x52x76cm (L/W/H)
- Suitable for salt water up to a salt content of 3g/l
Recommended filter medium (not included)
- Quartz filter sand 0.7 - 1.2mm (approx. 23kg)
High-quality filter pump
- High filter performance
- Low energy consumption
- Prevents the penetration of coarser dirt particles
- Protects the filter pump
- Easy to clean
Manometer (pressure control)
- Displays the current operating pressure
- Complemented by a colour scale
GREEN: Filtration on
YELLOW: Filtration available (system backwash recommended)
RED: Filtration no longer available (backwash system immediately)
* Backwashing cleans the filter medium (eg: quartz sand) and thereby reduces the resistance or pressure, which can be seen on the pressure gauge
Transparent sight glass
- Optical inspection of the water
- To be used for backwashing and rinsing
- Makes water-saving cleaning possible
- Easy emptying of the container
- To be used after the season
Please note that the unit DOES NOT come with a UK plug.
|Product Type Google Base:||General|
|Circulation capacity:||6 m³/h|
|For a pool volume up to:||36,000 litres|
|Mains voltage:||230 V|
|Tank diameter:||305 mm|
|Maximum water temperature:||35 °C|