Intex Sand Filter Pump Krystal Clear 8m³
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Filter performance: 8m³/h
- Pump output: 10.5m³/h
- For pools up to 40m³
- 6-way valve with large adjustment lever
Item no.: XAP-SB-126648, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 6941057413921
Krystal Clear 8m³ Sand Filter System
A powerful and high-quality filter system is part of the basic equipment of every pool. Its circulation and filtration ensure sparkling, clean water every day.
This sand filter system is suitable for pools up to 40,000L water capacity and has a circulation capacity of 8,000L/h. The 6-way valve ensures easy handling and operation of the filter system. The integrated pressure gauge allows the operating pressure to be read off and the filter cycle can be easily set using the timer on the pump. The mains voltage of the system is 230V and the power is 450W. The boiler of the filter system has a diameter of 360mm at the widest point. The amount of sand required for this filter system is approx. 35kg (not included in the scope of delivery).
For pools with a standard connection of 32 / 38mm, the adapter for Intex pools Ø 32 / 38mm x 2" IG must be used.
Attention: The connection set for Intex pools is not included in the scope of delivery!
- Integrated timer
- No self-priming pump!
- The maximum water temperature is 35°C
- Standard connection for all Intex pools
- Connection Ø 32 / 38mm possible with a special adapter (not included)
- Suitable for saltwater up to a salt content of 3g/l
- Dimensions: 64 x 52 x 86 (L/W/H)
Recommended Filter Medium (not included in delivery)
- Quartz filter sand 0.7 - 1.2 mm (approx. 35kg)
High-Quality Filter Pump
- High filter performance
- Low power consumption
- Not self-priming, so the pump must be below water level
- Prevents the ingress of large dirt particles
- Protects the filter pump
- Reduces the use of pool maintenance products
Manometer (pressure control)
- Display of the current operating pressure via a manometer
- Complemented by a colour scale
GREEN: Filtration available
YELLOW: Filtration available (backwash system immediately)
RED: Filtration no longer available (backwash system immediately)
*Backwashing cleans the filter medium (e.g. quartz sand) and thus reduces the resistance or pressure, which can be seen on the pressure gauge.
Please note that this product DOES NOT come with a UK plug.
|Product Type Google Base:||General|
|Circulation capacity:||8 m³/h|
|For a pool volume up to:||40,000 litres|
|Mains voltage:||230 V|
|Tank diameter:||360 mm|
|Maximum water temperature:||35 °C|
Questions & Answers about Intex Sand Filter Pump Krystal Clear 8m³
English reviews written for Intex Sand Filter Pump Krystal Clear 8m³
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
with SLL encryption technology