Highly concentrated and foam-free algae prevention
(£4.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Liquid algae control agent
- Kills algae and prevents new formation
- Long-term effect
Item no.: XAP-SB-0753505TDC2, Content: 5 l, EAN: 9008748535083
Scope of application:
For combating existing algae and preventing algae formation.
Add 50 to 100ml of Algezid per 10m³ of water.
Add 20ml per 10m³ for indoor pools and 40ml for outdoor pools as required every 8-14 days.
If the pool has a serious build-up of algae, add 150ml of Algezid per 10m³ of water.
Please note: The correct pH and chlorine values.
Add Algezid to the pool near the inlet nozzle.
For prevention, the pool walls can be pre-treated undiluted with a sponge before filling the pool.
|Product Type Google Base:||General|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about Steinbach Algezid
English reviews written for Steinbach Algezid
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
with SLL encryption technology