Steinbach pH Minus Granules
For the regulation of pH value
(£3.66 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Lowers the pH
- Quality product
Item no.: XAP-SB-0753001TD08, Content: 1,50 kg, EAN: 9008748530071
pH Minus Granules
pH Minus Granules are used to lower the pH value of your pool water. Effective disinfection of the swimming pool water is required with a pH value between 7.0-7.4.
To maintain the favourable pH value of 7.0-7.4, the pool water values should be measured once or twice a week with a pool tester and corrected if necessary. pH values above 7.6 should be reduced to at least 7.2 by adding pH Minus Granules.
To lower the pH value by 0.1, 100g per 10m³ of swimming pool water is required.
|Product Type Google Base:||General|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351 - If in contact with eyes: Carefully rinse eyes with water for a few minutes.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Steinbach pH Minus Granules
English reviews written for Steinbach pH Minus Granules
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
with SLL encryption technology