Steinbach Poolrunner Battery Pro
Battery-operated pool robot for floor and walls
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Battery operated pool cleaning robot
- Automatic route planning
- For pools up to 40m²
Item no.: XAP-SB-061206F11, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 9008748003032
Poolrunner Battery Pro
B-goods are demonstration devices or have been returned by customers. The pool robots have been carefully checked and tested by our technicians - and may therefore show slight signs of wear.
The Poolrunner Battery Pro is a fully automatic, battery-operated cleaner for pools with a flat bottom. The cordless robot has a built-in and rechargeable battery.
The Poolrunner can be used for pools up to 32m² and a pool depth of 2m. A 12.6V DC motor with jet drive ensures optimum cleaning of bottom surfaces, walls and the waterline. The rounded edges of the Poolrunner ensure the highest possible protection of the pool liner. The battery life is approx. 90 min. at a water temperature of 10°C to 35°C. The charging time of the rechargeable lithium-ion battery is 7 - 8 hours.
Overview of data:
- Model: 061206F11
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Width of the cleaning drum: 275 mm
- Speed: Max. 11m / min
- Immersion depth: max. 2.0m
- Filter fineness: 180 μm
- Water sensor for automatic on and off
- Integrated filter system, output of approx. 10m³/h
- Filter pump 12V, 50W.
- Battery life up to 90 min
- Charging time 7 - 8 hours
- Pool size - floor area: max. 32m²
- Remote control via app possible (Android + iOS)
- Salt content of water (salt electrolysis): < 0.5%
- Water temperature: 10°C - 35°C
- Ambient temperature: 10°C - 40°C
- Product dimensions: 40.5 x 36 x 24 cm
- Weight: approx. 8kg
|Product Type Google Base:||General|