Steinbach Quattrotabs 200g Multifunctional Tablets
Combination product with 4 functions for swimming pool water maintenance
(€ 9,89 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- pH Stabiliser
Item no.: XAP-SB-0752601TD08, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 9008748526081
Quattrotabs 200g Multifunctional Tablets
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use!
Water care with chlorine products is one of the simplest and most effective types of disinfection that can be used in the private sector. These multifunctional tablets are effective against fungi, viruses and other organic pollutants. The tablets can be used pH-neutral with all water hardnesses.
The multifunctional tablets are used for long-term dosing. It is recommended to put them in a dosing float so that they can dissolve slowly and evenly. At the same time, aluminium is released for flocculation, chlorine for disinfection and copper against algae growth. If the water is heavily polluted, algicide and flocculants must also be added.
The optimal chlorine value is between 0.3-0.6mg / l for permanent chlorination and a maximum of 3mg / l for shock chlorination. Check the chlorine and pH levels of the pool water regularly.
|Product Type Google Base:||General|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 031 - Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- EUH 206 - Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).